During the vacation of Christmas, I go to Punta Cana in Republica Dominicana with my family. It was awsome, I do a lot of activities like boogies, catamaran,swim with the sharks, playing volleyball and parasiling.All the week, the temperature was 32 degres, it was very fun. I have met a lot of people of my age. All the drink in Punta Cana was very good. The name of my hotel was Bavaro Princess all suits resort spa & casino and it was a five stars.The swimming pool was very big and have a bar in it. My hotel was very beautiful and big. I will remember all my life this trip. The landscape was beautiful.
lundi 1 février 2010
Punta Cana
During the vacation of Christmas, I go to Punta Cana in Republica Dominicana with my family. It was awsome, I do a lot of activities like boogies, catamaran,swim with the sharks, playing volleyball and parasiling.All the week, the temperature was 32 degres, it was very fun. I have met a lot of people of my age. All the drink in Punta Cana was very good. The name of my hotel was Bavaro Princess all suits resort spa & casino and it was a five stars.The swimming pool was very big and have a bar in it. My hotel was very beautiful and big. I will remember all my life this trip. The landscape was beautiful.
Inscription à :
Publier les commentaires (Atom)
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire